Wednesday, June 19, 2013

GOLD NECKLACE

Hi everyone! I love watching makeup / vanity tours on YouTube - they make me want to go through all my makeup products and organize everything. The key is to make it look the best it can in your space and making the most of what you have. ❤❤❤

Anyway, wanted to give you a closer look at the necklace I was wearing today. It was love at first sight with this one! I got it from FOREVER 21 for $10.95 just a couple of days ago, I think it could totally pass for designer. It feels really good (and expensive) too - it has a nice weight to it. You can wear a necklace like this with anything to instantly glam it up and the chunkiness of it gives any outfit a little edge. Happy girl! 

1 comment:

  1. It’s appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you few interesting things or advice. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I desire to read even more things about it!
    gold necklace for women

    ReplyDelete